It’s nice to announce that the newest version of BIDBase, version 3.5, is now live and available to new and existing clients.
So what new stuff does BIDBase 3.5 have?
- A new ‘Projects’ data item, for recording things like cleaning, safety initiatives, festivals and other B2C events, floral features, festive lights – in fact anything that isn’t a promotion or B2B event. The value of these projects boosts the BID’s RoI dramatically and is reported in your Monthly Activity Report.
- A MailChimp integration so you can turn contact lists generated in BIDBase (e.g. in Comms or Custom People Groups) into a MailChimp ‘audience’ and send campaign emails from MailChimp. MailChimp and BIDBase work together seamlessly to take care of GDPR and record subscribes/unsubscribes – as well as recording campaign email ‘opens’ as business interactions in BIDBase.
- Enhanced events tools mean that most B2B event management can now be done inside BIDBase, even allowing people to accept or decline event invitations via BIDMail.
- New specialist dashboards for events, comms, promotions and street ops. Plus you can set any of these dashboards to be your ‘main’ dashboard, automatically appearing at login.
- Direct access to the BIDBase API, allowing you to generate your BID’s API key to allow your website developer to create a live business directory for all businesses in your BID area.
- Quick and easy changes to the appearance of BIDBase, with a range of colour schemes.